- Land cover & land use in Irazola district in 2015
Shapefile that corresponds to land cover & land use classes in Irazola district in 2002 based on
Landsat imagery at a 30m spatial resolution. Data is part of SECURED Landscapes Project.
- Creation Date
- April 6, 2018, 7:51 p.m.
- Vector Data
- Land use , Peru , Irazola , Land Cover
- environmental resources, protection and conservation. Examples: environmental pollution, waste storage and treatment, environmental impact assessment, monitoring environmental risk, nature reserves, landscape
- Maintenance Frequency
- There Are No Plans To Update The Data
- Please, contact ICRAF LA team.
Data is part of Securing Ecosystems and Carbon benefits by Unlocking Reversal of Emissions Drivers in Landscapes (SECURED Landscapes) Project. This corres...
- Supplemental Information
Land cover & land use classes were identified using the Land Cover Classification System (LCCS) developed by FAO.
Landsat imagery was classified using Rand...
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data