- Osm Africa Shrubs
This data is extracted from OSM using OSM API. It has scrub class. The definition of scrub by osm is "Uncultivated land covered with bushes or stunted trees.". See (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Map_Features#Landuse).
- Publication Date
- July 1, 2015, 8:16 a.m.
- Vector Data
- environmental resources, protection and conservation. Examples: environmental pollution, waste storage and treatment, environmental impact assessment, monitoring environmental risk, nature reserves, landscape
- Maintenance Frequency
- There Are No Plans To Update The Data
- Since data belongs to OSM, thus OSM data license applies.
Only for testing purpose of scripts to collect crowd sourced data.
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data