- Osm Africa Wetland
This data is extracted from OSM using OSM API. It has wetland class. The definition of wetland by osm is "Waterlogged area". See (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Map_Features#Landuse).
- Publication Date
- July 1, 2015, 2:22 a.m.
- Vector Data
- environmental resources, protection and conservation. Examples: environmental pollution, waste storage and treatment, environmental impact assessment, monitoring environmental risk, nature reserves, landscape
- Maintenance Frequency
- There Are No Plans To Update The Data
- Since data belongs to OSM, thus OSM data license applies.
Only for testing purpose of scripts to collect crowd sourced data.
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data