- Forest zoning map of Huicungo and Pachiza districts
Forest zoning units in Huicungo and Pachiza district in Mariscal Caceres Province. Data is part of "SUCCESS: Support to the Development of Agroforestry Concessions in Peru" Project Database
- Publication Date
- April 3, 2018, 2:11 p.m.
- Vector Data
- Planning Cadastre
- information used for appropriate actions for future use of the land. Examples: land use maps, zoning maps, cadastral surveys, land ownership
- Maintenance Frequency
- There Are No Plans To Update The Data
- Please, contact ICRAF LA team
Shapefile included as part of a spatial DB for "SUCCESS: Support to the Development of Agroforestry Concessions in Peru" focusing in 2 study ar...
- Supplemental Information
Shapefile is the result of following the Methodological Guidelines for Forest Zoning developed by SERFOR. It considers spatial criteria to determine each typ...
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data